Hi, on February 15 additional Sale-A-Bration items were released and one which has sparked a lot of interest is the All Adorned Photopolymer stamp set. The sentiments are great but the most interesting thing about this set is that it is designed to build really fabulous patterns. Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
All Adorned Photopolymer Stamp Set
Create backgrounds and more with these graceful designs.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 8 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, d, g
As you saw in the video, using a Stamparatus will make it ever so much easier to create beautiful frames and patterns. If you don’t have a Stamparatus but you are thinking of ordering one, just add the Grid Paper to your order and you will automatically qualify for a free Level 1 item during Sale-A-Bration – yes, the All Adorned stamp set could be yours for free. I think you are really going to love this set.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.