Hi everyone, even though I have been stamping for a long time now, I still love card and project kits. I think they are fantastic when you feel your mojo might be missing as all the design work and colour coordinating is done for you. Alternatively, if you are travelling but you still feel like you need your crafting supplies with you, kits enable you to have pretty much everything you need (or close to) in one small parcel.
Today we are taking a closer look at the For the Love of Felt Kit. It’s quite different and it looks wonderful. I am sure you are going to love it. This kit does require you to purchase the coordinating stamp set (For the Love of Felt) as well as any ink you might like to use. Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
For the Love of Felt Project Kit
Fun felt flowers and layers add texture and dimension to the cards you can make using the For the Love of Felt Project Kit. Makes 12 cards; folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm). Stamp set and ink sold separately. Complete using your choice of adhesive.
* 12 card bases: 4 each of 3 designs
* 12 printed envelopes
Product colours: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Lovely Lipstick, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Shaded Spruce, white
For the Love of Felt Stamp Set
The For the Love of Felt Stamp Set includes a unique floral stamp that helps you create a felt-like flower with lots of love.
Stampin’ Up!’s cling stamps
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 7 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, h
Aren’t those felt flowers gorgeous? I hope you will love making up all the cards in this kit.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes as part of a bundle, I link to all.