Hi, I know you all know how much I have enjoyed creating with the Lovely Lattice Stamp set. It is definitely one of my favourite items in the Sale-A-Bration release. I have shared a lot of cards using this stamp set but I thought you might like to see some different examples. Stampin’ Up! has released a video focusing on the Lovely Lattice stamp set. Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set
Delicate floral images create lovely focal points or backgrounds.
Our cling stamps
* Are made of premium rubber.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 3 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, e, g
Oooh, it is such a lovely stamp set. The card examples are great, aren’t they? I never think to stamp a line image and not colour it!! That is something I might have to try…in the future.
The Lovely Lattice is a Level 1 item which means it could be yours for FREE with a qualifying order of $90. Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, 2019, so there is still plenty of time to take advantage of this fantastic promotion.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.