Hi everyone, one of the most fun stamp and die sets in the new catalogue is the Cuckoo for You Bundle. I love making interactive cards but I love it more when they are so easy to make. The Cuckoo Clock dies make this so very easy!
Stampin’ Up! have created a video to take a closer look at, and share a few tips for using the Cuckoo for You Bundle…
Here’s the video…
Cuckoo for You Photopolymer Stamp Set
The Cuckoo For You Stamp Set comes with a warning. People crafting with this product have been known to burst out into spontaneous yodelling due to the cuteness of the critters featured.
Stampin’ Up!’s Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, e, g
Cuckoo Clock Dies
Create a beautiful, custom die-cut cuckoo clock using the Cuckoo Clock dies.
Dies help you create unique die cuts with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 3″ x 3-1/4″ (7.6 x 8.3 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
Isn’t this such an awesome stamp and die set? I don’t think I have seen something like this before. I totally love the interactive element of this product. It’s going to be so much fun to create!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.