Hi everyone, one of the most fun stamp and die sets in the new catalogue is the Cuckoo for You Bundle. I love making interactive cards but I love it more when they are so easy to make. The Cuckoo Clock dies make this so very easy!
Stampin’ Up! have created a video to take a closer look at, and share a few tips for using the Cuckoo for You Bundle…
Here’s the video…
Cuckoo for You Photopolymer Stamp Set
The Cuckoo For You Stamp Set comes with a warning. People crafting with this product have been known to burst out into spontaneous yodelling due to the cuteness of the critters featured.
Stampin’ Up!’s Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, e, g
Cuckoo Clock Dies
Create a beautiful, custom die-cut cuckoo clock using the Cuckoo Clock dies.
Dies help you create unique die cuts with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 3″ x 3-1/4″ (7.6 x 8.3 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
Isn’t this such an awesome stamp and die set? I don’t think I have seen something like this before. I totally love the interactive element of this product. It’s going to be so much fun to create!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my StampingPals team.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.