Hi everyone, have you seen the fantastic Ride with Me bundle in the new catalogue? It’s super fun in that you can create flat cards and tags as well as a wonderful 3D truck. It can also be used for many different occasions such as birthdays (particular good for masculine cards), Christmas, Autumn, American Thanksgiving, Just Because and something special for your fellow Stampin’ Up! friends. Let’s take a closer look with a video produced by Stampin’ Up!…
Here’s the video…
Ride with Me Photopolymer Stamp Set
The Ride With Me Stamp Set has a fun pickup you can adorn to your heart’s content. For all the occasions you can think of.
Stampin’ Up!’s Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 19 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, i
Truck Ride Dies
Our Truck Ride Dies include a die-cut pattern to create an entire 3D truck in record time.
Dies help you create unique die cuts with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ (8.9 x 3.2 x 3.8 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
Here are some gorgeous samples using this fantastic bundle…
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes as part of a bundle, I link to all.