Hi, over the last week you’ve seen some of my favourite colour combinations when creating with the Painted Harvest Stamp Set (and bundle). There are, however, many, many other combinations you could use. Today, I am sharing a few more you may like to consider when creating. Please note, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the different colour combinations you can come up with.
I have categorised the combinations based on the base stamp colour.
Marina Mist / Wisteria Wonder
Painted Harvest Tips and Tricks
Stampin’ Up! has offered the following tips and tricks for using the Painted Harvest Stamp Set:
* Stamp all layers of the image
* Make sure your ink pads are well inked
* Use nice, even pressure when stamping
* Use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat
* Keepin mind that lighter colours won’t show up as deeply as darker colours
* Play around with saturation levels (e.g., stamping full strength vs. stamping off) to get your desired look
* The stamp is not supposed to match the flowers on the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
I hope you take time to really experiment with the different colour combinations. Some will look amazing! Others…not so much. It’s all just trial and error, and part of the fun of creating!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount or wood mount), I link to them both.