Hi everyone, the Praiseworthy Prose Bundle is one which you might have missed on your first, or even second glance, through the new catalogue. I know I did. It is, however, worth a closer look. The Praiseworthy Prose stamp set has some really great definition style stamps which would be great not only on cards but also on scrapbook pages. The set also contains some really fun accent stamps. The other part of the bundle is the Hand-Lettered Prose dies. As with the stamps, these dies are fantastic for not only cards but also for creating titles on scrapbook pages. If you love the Eclipse technique, then you might be a fan of these dies too. (You can see an old card I have made using the Eclipse technique here).
Let’s take a closer at this Bundle with a video produced by Stampin’ Up! (and it will also show a quick how-to of the Eclipse technique)…
Here’s the video…
Praiseworthy Prose Stamp Set
Happy words make happy projects and happy people. Use the Praiseworthy Prose Stamp Set to spread a little happiness.
Stampin’ Up!’s cling stamps
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 10 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, h
Hand-Lettered Prose Dies
Create cool die-cut letters in record time using the Hand-lettered Prose Dies.
Dies help you create unique die cuts with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.
* 43 dies
* Largest die: 1-7/8″ x 1″ (4.8 x 2.5 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
It’s definitely a great bundle with heaps of scope for use. I know you are going to love creating with it. Don’t forget that stamps and dies can be purchased separately or you can buy them as a bundle for a 10% discount.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.