Hi everyone, today I thought we might take a closer look at the Above the Clouds Bundle. You know I’m a huge fan of bundles because you get coordinating products at a discounted price. I’m all about those savings! Of course, you can buy each product separately if you so choose. The Above the Clouds bundle features the Above the Clouds stamp set and the Hot Air Balloon punch.
Let’s take a closer at the Above the Clouds Bundle with a video produced by Stampin’ Up!…
Here’s the video…
Above the Clouds Stamp Set
Lift your loved ones up with projects made using the Above the Clouds Stamp Set.
Stampin’ Up!’s Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 19 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g
Hot Air Balloon Punch
Create your own hot air balloons with the Hot Air Balloon Punch. Punches are a quick and easy way to add die-cut shapes that add interest and depth to your projects. And punches are a great way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable and easy to use.
* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable
It’s it a really cute set. I’ve also seen a fellow demonstrator use the hot air balloon upside down to turn it into a vase. Such a clever idea!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my StampingPals team.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.