Hi, the Bubble Over Bundle is such a fun stamp and die bundle which has any number of possibilities and I think you are all going to love it! The bundle is made up of the Bubble Over photopolymer stamp set and the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits dies set (but of course you can get each item separately). I think it such a fun set and you can create a lot of masculine types of cards (and for many of us this can be a challenge). Let’s have a closer look at this bundle with a video produced by Stampin’ Up!…
Here’s the video…
Bubble Over Photopolymer Stamp Set
This set is so versatile that you’ll simply bubble over with ideas. Uncork your creativity and add some serious pop to your spritzy projects.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, h
Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies
Create die-cut bottles in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
Framelits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 19 dies
* Largest die: 3-3/8 ” x 1″ (8.6 x 2.5 cm)
*Use with Big Shot
Isn’t this awesome!? Don’t forget, you can buy each part separately but if you buy it together you will save 10%!
Don’t forget to take part in my Stamparatus Giveaway! The giveaway is open from March 1 to March 31, 2018.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my team.
Sale-A-Bration is on now – read all about it here.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.