Hi, the Perennial Birthday Project Kit and the coordinating Perennial Birthday stamp set are another couple of products which offers multiple benefits. You get to enjoy assembling the cards. The design work is done for you. Just follow the included instructions. There is a very cute storage box to house the finished cards (and to keep you organised). You end up with 16 super cute cards which your recipients are going to LOVE! The coordinating stamp set can be used to make lots of other cards too. I love the big “Happy Birthday” sentiment stamp. It’s one of my favourites. Let’s take a closer look at the Perennial Birthday Project Kit with a video produced by Stampin’ Up!
Here’s the video…
Perennial Birthday Project Kit
Stock this delightful box with birthday cards you make yourself and you’ll never forget to send a birthday card again. Kit includes components for making 16 birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders.
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder
Perennial Birthday Stamp Set
Who says you can only celebrate birthdays once a year? There are dozens of them—as many as you know people. And this stamp set will help you to stay in party-mode all year long!
Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 14 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, h
This stamp set is also available in Wood-Mount.
Isn’t this a fabulous kit? I loved putting it all together and I think you will too!
Don’t forget to take part in my Stamparatus Giveaway! The giveaway is open from March 1 to March 31, 2018. Every qualifying order puts you in the draw to win your very own Stamparatus!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Sale-A-Bration is on now – read all about it here.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.