Hi, today I thought I’d share a closer look at another of the bundles in the Annual Catalogue which I thought was pretty cute. It is the Sitting Pretty Photopolymer Bundle, which consists of the Sitting Pretty Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Pretty Park Framelits Dies Set and I think it offers ideas beyond the immediately obvious. Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
Sitting Pretty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Play around with the puppy dog, the squirrel, the flower pot, and the bench, and tell someone what they mean to you.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h
Pretty Park Framelits Dies
Create die-cut benches with embossed texture and flower pots in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Note that the stone paver piece is an emboss-only piece (no cutting), and creates a subtle emboss effect.
Framelits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 10 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/4″ x 2″ (8.3 x 5.1 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Add a Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to your cardstock before running the park bench through the Big Shot so you can easily adhere it to your project. I use the Multipurpose Adhesives Sheets a LOT – they really do make life so much easier with fiddly die cuts, or if you want to layer word dies.
So what do you think of the Sitting Pretty Bundle? Isn’t it a cute set! You can create many different scenes with the two items above, or you could combine them with other sets and your design options are unlimited!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.