Hi, welcome back to Day 5 of my Christmas Gift Ideas for 2017.
Today’s gift idea is: Clear Block Bundle
Are you a clear-mount stamp or photopolymer stamp fan? If so, you’ll need blocks to mount your stamps on. These high-quality acrylic blocks are grooved for easy gripping. Save 10 percent on clear blocks when you buy them in a bundle. This Clear Block Bundle includes all of our block sizes. Buy the bundle and always have the blocks you need on hand.
* Block A: 1-3/16″ x 1-1/4″ (3 x 3.2 cm)
* Block B: 1-5/8″ x 1-15/16″ (4.1 x 4.9 cm)
* Block C: 2″ x 2-1/4″ (5.1 x 5.7 cm)
* Block D: 2-7/8″ x 2-11/16″ (7.3 x 6.8 cm)
* Block E: 3-7/16″ x 4-7/16″ (8.7 x 11.3 cm)
* Block F: 4-7/8″ x 6″ (12.4 x 15.2 cm)
* Block G: 2-1/2″ x 3/4″ (6.4 x 1.9 cm)
* Block H: 4-7/16″ x 1-5/8″ (11.3 x 4.1 cm)
* Block I: 5-7/8″ x 2-1/4″ (14.9 x 5.7 cm)
We need blocks whenever we use Photopolymer or Clear-Mount stamps and sometimes we don’t invest in something which will actually make our stamping easier for many reasons. In my case, I thought I could spend the money on stamps but once I joined Stampin’ Up! I decided to invest in the Clear Block Bundle and I was thrilled with my decision. I wondered why I had waited so long. I’ve subsequently purchased another set for those times when I have a few projects on the go. These blocks are great: a nice height, weight and they are easy to hold. They come, as you can see, in a variety of sizes. (You’ll notice, both in the hard copy and online catalogue, Stampin’ Up! includes their recommendations for suggested clear blocks for each of their stamp sets).
The blocks are also available individually.
If you need somewhere to store your new blocks, there is a Clear Block Storage Caddy available which will fit all of the blocks.
So, maybe not as fun a gift suggestion as you were expecting but one which will last and which will make a difference!
A few important reminders:
- The second reserve window for the Stamparatus is now open. All the details are here.
- Don’t forget the Year-End Sales Event is still going on. Here’s your chance to grab some of your favourites before they are gone. All the details are here or you can shop 24/7 at my online store. The direct link to this Sales event is here.
- Finally, Stampin’ Up! has stated December 11, 2017, is the last day to ensure pre-Christmas delivery.
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my team.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount or wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to both.