Hi, I love card and project kits! I’ve recently completed the Incredible Like You Project Kit and it was such fun to put it together. It is a little different from a card kit in that it doesn’t come with stamps. You will need to order the stamp set Incredible Like You separately.
Kits like these are a fun way to kickstart your creativity as all the work is done. You just need to stamp and assemble. I also think they could be fun to work on with friends and family as you can make 16 cards from this one kit.
Stampin’ Up! has prepared a video which takes a closer look at the Incredible Like You Project Kit and I think you’ll enjoy seeing this close up look. Let’s take a look…
Here’s the video…
Incredible Like You Project Kit
Delicate laser-cut overlays let the colour peek through on these all-occasion cards. Store or gift your cards in the reusable storage envelope.
Makes 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Folded card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm).
* 16 printed card bases
* Laser-cut card front overlays
* 16 printed envelopes
* Glimmer, printed, and silver foil die-cut accents
* Grapefruit Grove Baker’s Twine
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
* Adhesive dots
* Adhesive-backed rhinestones
* 6-5/16″ x 5″ x 2-5/16″ (16 x 12.7 x 5.9 cm) printed polypropylene storage envelope
Coordinating colours: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, silver, white
Here are the finished cards…
Aren’t they gorgeous cards?! Below is the stamp set which coordinates perfectly with the Incredible Like You Project Kit.
Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Create beautiful flowers and let your friends know how much they mean to you. This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colours you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 15 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, h
I’m a big fan of this kit and with Easter coming up, it could be the perfect way to while away a few hours.
Edited to add: Oh no, the kit is currently on backorder but you can still order it and Stampin’ Up! will ship it out when it is back in stock.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.