Hi, today I wanted to focus on one of the bundles in the new catalogue which really caught my eye. It is the Lined Alphabet Bundle which features the Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies and the Lined Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set. They can be used together but they can also be used separately. I love the different ways you can use them. They look so good! Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies
Create layered words or letters for tabs and other fun projects. These dies are designed to interlock with included Edgelit piece to create cascading word projects. International characters are also included.
* 34 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/8″ x 6″ (7.9 x 15.2 cm)
Lined Alphabet Photopolymer Stamp Set
BIG letters for BIG messages!
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 34 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b
And of course, you can buy both in a bundle to save 10%! Isn’t this a fabulous set! I really like how versatile it is. Stampin’ Up! has really thought about how to maximise the use of the dies in particular. These items would be great for card making and scrapbooking and if you have children they’d be great for their projects too.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my team.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.