Hi everyone, by now you might have noticed a BIG change to our stamps in the Occasions catalogue. Instead of having wood mount stamps, clear mount stamps and photopolymer stampers, there are photopolymer and cling mount stamps. So, what are cling mount stamps? Let’s take a look at this video produced by Stampin’ Up! which explains a bit more.
Here’s the video…
Labelling cling stamps is a slightly different process than you may be used to. It is important to follow the steps below to assemble cling stamps. Each cling stamp case will also include labelling instructions.
- Remove the paper backing from the label.
- Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
- Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
- Remove the stamp and its newly-affixed image label from the label sheet.
- Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping.
To remove the stamp from the block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly. (Cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.) To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water. Avoid alcohol-based cleaners.
They are so good! I love them! The labels are VERY sticky so make sure you take care when removing the stamp from the block and from the storage container so you don’t damage the cushion.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!