Hi everyone, another of the suites which passed by my radar was the Pressed Petal Suite. Now that I have had a good look at the video about the Pressed Petal Suite (produced by Stampin’ Up!), I think it is totally amazing. I am sure you are going to love it too. Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
Path of Petals Stamp Set
The Path of Petals Stamp Set is for all who love delicate beauty and floral stamps. Uplifting sentiments in an uplifting font.
Stampin’ Up!’s Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 9 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, e, g, h
Petal Labels Dies
Create die-cut shapes, labels, and floral frames in record time using the Petal Labels Dies.
Dies help you create unique die cuts with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.
* 3 dies
* Largest die: 4-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ (11.4 x 9.2 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper
Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper is a lightweight paper with photographic images of real pressed petals on one side and vintage designs on the other. One design has distinct designs to cut out and use on card fronts.
* 24 sheets of specialty patterned paper: 4 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Product colours: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Rococo Rose, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Here are some gorgeous samples using this bundle…
What do you all think of this suite? It’s pretty awesome, isn’t it? Don’t forget you can buy the entire suite under the one code (152193), you can also buy the stamps and dies as a bundle for a 10% discount, or you can pick and choose the items individually.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes as part of a bundle, I link to all.