Hi everyone, in my last post I mentioned one great way to kickstart the creativity when you don’t feel creative is to CASE the Catalogue (Copy And Share Everything). Another fantastic way is to use a Card Kit or Project Kit. Stampin’ Up!® has some great kits including the fantastic You Are Amazing Project Kit. There are a few things I love about kits:
- the designing is all done for you
- everything coordinates
- great for beginners
- great for gifts
- it’s easy to create gorgeous cards in a relatively short time
- most things are included in the kit (although be sure to read the fine print as some kits do require you to add your own inks, adhesives and stamps – such as the You Are Amazing Project Kit)
Let’s take a closer look at the You Are Amazing Project Kit…
Make 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Complete using the You Are Amazing Stamp Set (sold separately).
* Folded card size: 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm).
* Set of 7 cling stamps
* 16 printed card bases: 4 designs, 4 of each design
* 16 printed envelopes: 2 designs, 8 of each design
* Printed and vellum die cuts
* Die cuts with foil accents
* Granny Apple Green/white Baker’s Twine: 10 yards (9.1 m)
* Printed decorative box
Product colours: Bermuda Bay, Bermuda Bay foil, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, white
Additional products needed (sold separately): You Are Amazing Stamp Set; Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, and Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin Pads; Stampin’ SEAL; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots
Here are the cards…
Here are my cards…
They are super cute, aren’t they? I had such fun making my kit up. And the bonus is that I now have the fun You Are Amazing stamp set which I can use for other projects (or invest in another kit down the track).
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set, die set, etc, also comes a part of a bundle or suite, I link to all so that you have choices. I also link refills and basic supplies like adhesives which correspond with items used to make my projects. These links take you to my online store.