Hi everyone, in my last post I mentioned one great way to kickstart the creativity when you don’t feel creative is to CASE the Catalogue (Copy And Share Everything). Another fantastic way is to use a Card Kit or Project Kit. Stampin’ Up!® has some great kits including the fantastic You Are Amazing Project Kit. There are a few things I love about kits:
- the designing is all done for you
- everything coordinates
- great for beginners
- great for gifts
- it’s easy to create gorgeous cards in a relatively short time
- most things are included in the kit (although be sure to read the fine print as some kits do require you to add your own inks, adhesives and stamps – such as the You Are Amazing Project Kit)
Let’s take a closer look at the You Are Amazing Project Kit…
Make 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. Complete using the You Are Amazing Stamp Set (sold separately).
* Folded card size: 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm).
* Set of 7 cling stamps
* 16 printed card bases: 4 designs, 4 of each design
* 16 printed envelopes: 2 designs, 8 of each design
* Printed and vellum die cuts
* Die cuts with foil accents
* Granny Apple Green/white Baker’s Twine: 10 yards (9.1 m)
* Printed decorative box
Product colours: Bermuda Bay, Bermuda Bay foil, Flirty Flamingo, gold foil, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, white
Additional products needed (sold separately): You Are Amazing Stamp Set; Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, and Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin Pads; Stampin’ SEAL; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots
Here are the cards…
Here are my cards…
They are super cute, aren’t they? I had such fun making my kit up. And the bonus is that I now have the fun You Are Amazing stamp set which I can use for other projects (or invest in another kit down the track).
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Get the Starter Kit and join my StampingPals team.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set, die set, etc, also comes a part of a bundle or suite, I link to all so that you have choices. I also link refills and basic supplies like adhesives which correspond with items used to make my projects. These links take you to my online store.