Hi, I really love making scene cards and one stamp and die set which really helps to bring scenes to life is the Sunshine & Rainbows stamp set and the Rainbow Builder Framelits dies. They work so well together but can also be used on their own, depending on the look you are trying to achieve. Stampin’ Up! has released a video which shows a close up look at the different ways to use both the stamps and dies, as well as sharing a few different tips to make your experience using these items more successful.
Here’s the video…
Sunshine & Rainbows
Brighten someone’s day with sunshine and colourful rainbows.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, h, i
Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies
Create a die-cut rainbow in record time with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
Framelits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/8″ 1-5/8″ (4.1 x 7.9 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Don’t forget you can get both items as a bundle and save 10%!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.