Hi, welcome back to Day 7 of my Christmas Gift Ideas for 2017.
Today’s gift idea is: Watercolour Pencils
If you love to colour…
High-quality, smooth colour pencils. Perfect for watercolouring stamped images. Use with Aqua Painters, Blender Pens, or alone.
* 13 pencils in Stampin’ Up! colours: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
* Acid free
* Lignin free
Here’s a video…
A few important reminders:
- The second reserve window for the Stamparatus is now open. All the details are here.
- Don’t forget the Year-End Sales Event is still going on. Here’s your chance to grab some of your favourites before they are gone. All the details are here or you can shop 24/7 at my online store. The direct link to this Sales event is here.
- Finally, Stampin’ Up! has stated December 11, 2017, is the last day to ensure pre-Christmas delivery.
- There is free shipping today only (Monday, 11 December, 2017).
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount or wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to both.