Hi, the Let the Good Times Roll bundle is one of the standout items in the Occasions catalogue because it is so different. The bundle is made up of the Let the Good Times Roll Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Thrill Rides Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. You can make so many different cards using this set but the best thing is that the dies enable you to make a really cool pop-up card! Looks so effective! I thought the best way to show you how good this bundle is was to show you the video made by Stampin’ Up! It also shares some really good hints and tips. A must-watch video for those of you wanting to invest in this bundle.
Here’s the video…
Let the Good Times Roll Photopolymer Stamp Set
Anticipation . . . excitement . . . surprise . . . screaming as loud as you can. . . relief and utter bliss —you see, roller coasters and birthdays are the same thing, really . . .
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don’t have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 14 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, g, h
Thrill Ride Pop-Up Thinlits Dies
Create your very own roller coaster in record time with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.
Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 11 dies
* Largest die: 4-3/8″ x 3-1/8″ (11.1 x 7.9 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
Isn’t this such a fun bundle? You can buy each part separately but if you buy it together you will save 10%!
Don’t forget to take part in my Stamparatus Giveaway! The giveaway is open from March 1 to March 31, 2018.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my team.
Sale-A-Bration is on now – read all about it here.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.