Hi, I know you all know how much I have enjoyed creating with the Lovely Lattice Stamp set. It is definitely one of my favourite items in the Sale-A-Bration release. I have shared a lot of cards using this stamp set but I thought you might like to see some different examples. Stampin’ Up! has released a video focusing on the Lovely Lattice stamp set. Let’s take a closer look…
Here’s the video…
Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set
Delicate floral images create lovely focal points or backgrounds.
Our cling stamps
* Are made of premium rubber.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 3 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, e, g
Oooh, it is such a lovely stamp set. The card examples are great, aren’t they? I never think to stamp a line image and not colour it!! That is something I might have to try…in the future.
The Lovely Lattice is a Level 1 item which means it could be yours for FREE with a qualifying order of $90. Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31, 2019, so there is still plenty of time to take advantage of this fantastic promotion.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my StampingPals team.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.