Hi, it’s here – the Retiring List has just been released by Stampin’ Up! There are some really terrific products which are retiring. The best and the most convenient way to keep up to date with what is on the list is to visit the Last-Chance Products page on my Online Store as it will be updated regularly.
Retiring Products – Occasions Catalogue
This retiring products list contains items from the 2019 Occasions catalogues. Products are only available until 03 June 2019, or while supplies last.
Retiring Products – Annual Catalogue
This retiring products list contains items from the 2018-2019 annual catalogue. Products are only available until 03 June 2019, or while supplies last.
Promotion Information: 16 April – 03 June 2019
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after 3 June.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets may be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party only.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Also, remember that the bundles will be discontinued even if some of the products do make it into the new catalogue. If you are after something that comes in a bundle, think about getting it now to take advantage of the discounted price.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Shop 24/7 at my online store at Stampers Workshop!
Join my StampingPals team.