Hi, if you are anything like me then you LOVE paper! When I was little I even had a paper collection. I loved all the pretty designs. Things haven’t changed all these years later – I still love paper although I try and USE it and not just collect it. I love the new papers Stampin’ Up! has released in the 2018 Occasions catalogue.
It can be a little difficult to see the designs in both the paper catalogue and the online store so Stampin’ Up! has created a walk-through video so you can see the details. I think you are going to love them all!
Here’s the video…
It’s great to be able to take a closer look at the papers in each collection, isn’t it!
The Designer Paper is shown in the following order:
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
- Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Myths & Magic 6″x6″ Glimmer Paper
- Tutti-frutti 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper
- Picture Perfect Party 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper
All of the papers shown above come with coordinating stamps and embellishments. Love it when you can have everything matchy-matchy!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
Sale-A-Bration is on now – read all about it here.
Listed below are the supplies used to create the above project. If the stamp set comes in different types (such as clear mount and wood mount) or as a bundle, I link to all.