Hi everyone, a super quick post today to remind you that as August comes rapidly to a close, there is still time to redeem your Bonus Day coupons if you earnt them during July. This promotion finishes today.
StampingPals Challenge #6 | Sketch Challenge
Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin Kit
If you haven’t had a chance to pick up the Limited Edition Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin Kit, don’t worry, it is still available but only while supplies last. I’ve already put mine together (you might also have seen my Facebook Live unboxing of this kit) and sent the cards off to my friends.
Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
- An exclusive stamp set (This kit does not include a clear block for the stamp set.)
- One Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Paper and crafting materials including, card bases, embellishments, and laser-cut pieces to create 8 cards
- 8 coordinating envelopes
- Adhesive dots and dimensionals
Box of Sunshine Information:
This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)
IMPORTANT: This kit does NOT include a clear stamping block. If you need a block to get started, please also order Clear Block D.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!